• Organizational enablement: Enabling users and accelerating solution adoption to speed value realization
• Technology services: Implementing a flexible solution that delivers incremental value and that will grow and adapt to evolving business needs
• Success management: Assisting in the development and execution of a clear plan for long-term success
We apply this approach to all we do—helping you implement a new product, expand a solution’s value and upgrade to a new version as well as providing you ongoing maintenance support. We’re here with a plan for your long-term success, ensuring your organization is enabled for fast adoption and your technology is delivering the desired value.
• Our deep expertise in deploying and supporting API Management products, combined with our proven, repeatable methodology, makes us the best resource to lead your team through the strategy and planning phase. All of our design is done with consideration for your unique requirements, custom integrations and capability to support post implementation. We have done this for years, we know the nuances, and we know what to plan for. IT organizations have found when they engage with us early, at the start of the process, that they experience a smooth process, more confidence and a better outcome.
A typical architecture and design engagement involve:
a. A thorough analysis of your current business goals and existing systems
b. Participating in joint discussion between business and security teams in order to determine a security solution that allows all business-driven use-cases to be met
c. Developing the functional requirements related to the use cases
d. Providing vendor solution selection recommendations
e. Developing the architecture and design for an optimal configuration to support the functional, technical, and security requirements
f. Documenting a plan to roll in new applications and how to expand the footprint across the enterprise
In today’s fast-paced competitive environment, Organizations must launch products and services faster than ever to remain competitive while ensuring highest security to prevent costly and damaging incidents. Allied Globetech’ s expert-level consultants can enable you to deploy, configure, customize, integrate, and support solutions in the shortest possible timeline while also ensuring industry-leading security, performance, and reliability.
Our approach begins by helping you prioritize integration and security features around your key business drivers. By working together to define both current state and future state architecture, we can more effectively align the program with your key stakeholders. Our efforts are organized around short project sprints that drive business value quickly, while managing risk to the complete solution.
A typical implementation might involve:
• Management strategy and stakeholder alignment (Workshop)
• Installation and configuration of the technology
• Customization and integration to client’s unique environment
• Setup of security configuration components
• Custom solution development including API creation, translation, custom security requirements
• Integration with security and business services
• Knowledge Transfer, Documentation and Training
• Ongoing Support
Whether you are rolling out a new product or service, looking to consolidate multiple systems, designing your future-state API architecture, looking to adopt the latest microservices approach to be more agile, or looking to add industry leading security to your APIs, Allied Globetech team can provide the necessary guidance and recommendations on performance, availability, security and architecture. Our API Management Health Check focuses on all dimensions of the solution, including people, process, data and technology.
A typical API Management Health Check involves:
• Interviewing key stakeholders, typically from the business, development, operations, and security teams
• Conducting in-depth assessments of the environment
• Conducting high-level review of existing solutions including functionality, user-base, and security
• Assessing dependencies
• Reviewing processes
• Understanding paint-points, challenges, and limitations
• Documenting the current state and all underlying issues
• Developing a plan to remedy all issues and streamline API Management
By leveraging our IT talent pool, businesses keep projects moving forward, keep budgets under control and make the best use of resources by helping you to:
• Save Time – Eliminate hiring headaches and work with Allied Globetech’s team whose expertise fits your business requirements and IT objectives.
• Save Money – Reduce costs and overhead by hiring our experts on a project basis instead of adding full-time head count. No need to spend your IT budget on training; our certified engineers stay on top of industry trends and new technologies.
• Guaranteed Expertise – Ensure your team can meet project deadlines with Allied Globetech’s staff augmentation. We’ll help relieve internal pressures with everything from project management to planning, design and implementation.
With evolution of technology, security and IT demands, most businesses struggle to keep up with the resource Management. Whether day-to-day operations take up too much staff time or you’re looking for expertise for a one-time project, Allied Globetech can provide expert staff to help you meet your IT and Security goals.
Allied Globetech’ s IT staff augmentation has helped clients find top engineers for a fraction of the cost of hiring them as a full-time employee. We supply outside consultants who stay on top of the latest technologies, which ultimately saves our clients time, money and resources. Allied Globetech provides experts for one-time projects or regular full-time support.
Break-Fix: Customer paying an hourly rate as issues occur
Responsive: Customer pre-purchases a block of hours
Proactive: Customer contracts out a checklist of preventative maintenance
Managed: Customer outsources IT as fixed fee or all you can eat
Utility: Customer pays based on usage